Saturday, May 13, 2006

LOST in mystery

The first time I heard people talk about how I should watch the TV show "Lost," I thought, "Maybe never." If you had asked me to describe what I imagined the show to be, then I would have said, "I think it's like "Gilligan's Island," mixed with "Survivor" and a soap opera; and I knew it had a hobbit in it.

Well I've watched all the episodes now, and now I would describe it as a mix between "The X-Files" and some Stephen King novel. It's pretty wacky. And to make it even weirder, the show is dripping off of TV into other media: this is called The Lost Experience. You can begin the lost experience by going here. The only hint I'll give is that you should sign-up for the newletter. For me, it has a feelings to it sort of like the computer game Myst; but in this instance it's correlated with a TV show. Also the creators of Lost have been printing books and running advertisements in major newspapers to pique the curiosity of readers.

I was looking at a picture of an orangutang on the site, and it started to change. After a while the picture blinked, and I did a screen capture in which I got the pic below. Do you see a face in there?


1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

check out http://lostpedia.com/images/b/ba/Manbehindjoop.jpg

lostpedia.com rules for getting a handle on some of the finer details of the show.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home