Friday, May 05, 2006

Political Leanings

I took a quiz to see what it would say about my political views, in comparison to others. It says that I tend to be a bit more conservative economically and more libertarian socially.

"Your political compass Economic Left/Right: 2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72"


Most of the leaders of "the West" are very authoritarian, not surprisingly. I've noticed that political science majors I've met at BYU are very authoritarian. Here's the link.

Let me know what it tells you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so ... let's see here ...

If I am understanding my number right, I am a Conservative Authoritarian ...

I am only very slight more Authoritative than Libertarian ...

Interesting.

I'd be interested to see what Doug's results would be.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home