Wednesday, February 22, 2006

hot speed skaters

article

These two hot-shot speedskaters need to get looser racing suites or something.

I like speedskaters, generally. Bonnie Blair is one of my heroes. I always remember that she said that her secret racing food was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I'm all about pb&j samiches.

The problem is that the first guy betrayed his team. The second problem was that the team captain gave him the cold shoulder. Now these two are having world-publicized verbal conflict--the one time you should be able to practice tongue-control.

According to the reports, these are examples of athletes that shouldn't be anyone's idols.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sokphal said...

Chris, speed skating is not all that. Actually it's just plain boring...at least the long track women's event was. Saw it live in Torino and all I can say is...man, glad the tickets were given to me!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home