Sunday, February 25, 2007

a step in the "cool" direction

So I've been waiting for a Bluetooth wrist-watch to come out that can discover and communicate with my mobile phone. link Apparently a new one just came out.

Here's what I think does:
-caller ID received from phone then the watch both vibrates and displays the info on the watch
-if you get to far away from your phone the watch lets you know, and this is "a nice loss prevention tool"
-5 days of battery life

Here's the functionality I wish for, now or in the future:
-reject phone calls
-snooze phone calls for 20 seconds with a "hold recording" which I can take momentarily
-display txt messages
-display media player file information (ID3 tags and such)
-control media player volume and track advancement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home