Thursday, October 25, 2007

MBW-150


When will someone make a bluetooth watch that isn't only for Sony Ericsson phones?

I like this watch, and I bet it barely even works except with one particular phone model, but hey, it's a great step forward in my book.

Information on your wrist
When a new text or picture messages arrives, your watch lets you know. It even tells you if you move out of range of your phone.

Press play
Control your phone's MP3 player with your watch. Use the button to play, pause and skip to the next track.
link

I'm sure they designed this partially because of reading and responding to my old post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

Why would you want a blue tooth watch when you can walk around with one of those nifty headsets?

5:46 PM  
Blogger gumball said...

Those headsets aren't as comfy as a watch. I'm sure you also know that they look ridiculous. I don't mind wearing one during a call, but walking around with it on all the time, cyborg-style--no thanks.

You can see my old post where I propose that a bluetooth phone headset be part of the regular phone. The bluetooth headset speaker and mic act as the regular speaker and mic while fitted into the phone. I make lots of phone calls that don't warrant wearing a BT headset.

But sometimes I do make a long call, and I wish I could easily go hands-free. That's when you can unsnap the BT headset from the main phone housing. Then you just hang it on your ear.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home